ProtoLink developed a series of reports for a municipal water department using Wonderware Industrial SQL and Microsoft Excel.
ProtoLink developed a series of reports for a municipal water department using Microsoft Excel. The water department desired attractively formatted reports of data logged by its SCADA system. The SCADA system logs data to a Wonderware Industrial SQL Server database.
The Excel reports use code written in Visual Basic to retrieve data from the database via ODBC, perform various calculations, and present the data in a formatted printable spreadsheet.
The following reports were developed:
- Daily Pump Status Report
- Hourly Discharge and Suction Report
- Hourly Elevated Storage Tank Level Report
- Hourly Ground Storage Tank Level Report
- Lift Station Report
- Monthly Energy Report
- Monthly Water Pumpage Report
- Monthly Water Purchase Report
- Hourly Pump Station Rate Report
- Pump Station Report
- Hourly Pump Station Status Report
- Yearly Maximum Water Pumpage Report
- Yearly Maximum Water Purchase Report